No more waiting!
If you want bulk beef and don't want to wait months to get it, you can order today and get freshly frozen bulk beef delivered to your door by the following Wednesday.
We are exciting to bring you the best beef available.
Our practices are driven by health. Our health, your health, plant and animal health and the planets health.
Health is at the forefront of every decision we make. We want to revolutionize the food system. Giving everyone access to local, clean and healthy food.
Fill your freezer now with the best beef in Utah. We would love to be your rancher.
What Makes our Beef so Special?
- 100% Grass-fed beef - Never fed grain
- Dry Aged 14 to 21 days for delicious taste, tenderness and high nutritional quality
- Raised on our lush valley pastures
- Rich in Omega 3's, Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Antioxidants and Conjugated Linoleic acid (CLA)
- "Drug Free" (No hormones or antibiotics)
- Fresh clean pasture every day in a way that regenerates soil
- 365 Day money back guarantee
How it Works
It's easy and affordable to stock your freezer with high quality, healthy and delicious meat.
Maybe you have never purchased beef in bulk before.
Rather you have or haven't, we've done everything to make this process easy.
Choose your beef share size.
Not too much or too little. It's good to know how long your beef storage is going to last.
We recommend a 6 -12 month supply. Our packaging will last for 3 years. That gives you plenty of time without worrying about anything spoiling.
Once you choose your share, we will ship your share the following Tuesday.
That's it. Simple and very easy for you.
Thank you for supporting local agriculture and choosing us as your rancher.
"This isn’t ordinary beef... this is delicious, nutritious, 100% grass-fed beef that was thoughtfully raised on our local family farm!"
What Customers Are Saying
" So so delicious made these delicious hamburgers tonight and a few ho-bo dinners absolutely delicious and no fat at all. Thanks so much " Brenda S.
What are the sizes?
Each share is an even 45 pounds. As we are putting your box together, we will error on the side of too much than too little. So sometimes you might find your share to be a little more than 45 pounds. We will always give you the better deal.
What cuts are in each?
We've worked a lot with our butcher to get the best cuts out of each part of the cow. For some things there are only 1 of on each side of the cow. For example, the flank and skirt steaks only have 2 each per cow. So, one share will get a flank while the other will get a skirt.
We ship every Tuesday, so make sure someone will be home to take care of your order. All orders should be delivered within 1-2 business days.
Your beef will come frozen in vacuum sealed bags that will keep your beef fresh for up to 3 years.
The Boldest Guarantee in Beef
We guarantee your 100% satisfaction of your purchase for 1 Year
If you are not 100% satisfied with something purchased from us, we promise to take care of you with no hassle. We will refund or replace any items you are not satisfied with, and you can decide which you would like.
We are committed to a no risk experience, when buying from Sunnyside Up Pastures. So go ahead and get your meat at no risk to you.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you ship outside of Utah?
- We will ship anywhere that is within 1-2 day shipping using UPS ground. That easily covers all of Utah and some, but not all, of our neighboring states. You can ready more about it here
- Where are the products made?
- Any meat you get from us, came from our farm. Many of which were born and raised right here.
- Are you USDA certified?
- Our beef is inspected by state or federal inspectors at the butchers.
- Can I tour your farm?
- Yes, we welcome visits any time to come and see. Everyone that has come loves how friendly our cows are. If you let us know ahead of time, we’ll try to schedule our day so we can step away from our work to show you around.